09/11/2016 0 Comments
Options for Improving the Appearance of Your Teeth
It is not uncommon for individuals to be unhappy about the appearance of their teeth. Whether your teeth are stained yellow, crooked or you are missing teeth, there are options for improving the way your teeth look. It is possible to have the perfect smile you have always wanted.
Options for Cosmetic Dentistry in Surrey and Langley
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on various treatments that are specifically designed to enhance or perfect your smile. These procedures can be completed in one visit or a few weeks, depending on the type of procedure. Your dentist will examine your requirements, the current condition of your teeth, any other health issues, and then recommend the best option for you. These options may include:
- Teeth Whitening - This is a simple procedure that can be done in your dentist’s office. At Ivory Dental Centre, we offer teeth whitening in Langley, BC, giving you a brighter smile and for some, a fairly dramatic impact. The procedure will vary in time depending on the extent of discolouration being corrected.
- Invisalign® - If you have crooked teeth, you can avoid the hassles of traditional braces and take advantage of Invisalign offered in Langley. These clear, removable braces help give you straighter teeth in just one year, and do not have the same limitations as metal braces.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants look and feel just like real teeth, so no one has to know that you have implants. They are surgically installed and can replace missing or damaged teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers - Veneers help correct severe stains, fillings, gaps between teeth and even chipped or worn teeth. Unlike implants, veneers work with your existing tooth structure to help reshape and perfect its appearance.
- Dentures - Dentures are designed for individuals with missing teeth and are removable replacements made from acrylic resin. You can receive complete or partial dentures depending on the extent of your missing teeth and gaps that need to be filled in. You will enjoy a beautiful smile, be able to eat all your favourite foods again and not have to suffer pain and injury caused by decayed, chipped or cracked teeth.
Right Cosmetic Procedure to Change the Appearance of Your Teeth
There are a variety of cosmetic dental procedures, but not all will work for everyone. It is important to schedule a consultation with your cosmetic dentist to assess the condition of your teeth, what you are hoping to achieve and then determine the ideal procedure. Ivory Dental Centre in Langley offers numerous cosmetic treatments for Surrey residents, from teeth whitening to veneers to implants, and more. Our friendly and skilled team is here to help give you the brilliant smile you have always wanted.
Schedule your consultation for cosmetic dentistry in Surrey today at Ivory Dental Centre. Call us at 604-530-4011 or request an appointment online.